Refreshingly Honest.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Mamiko Noto - Karinui Music Video


Everyone should know who Mamiko Noto is, but if not - do not fear! She is a seiyuu (Voice Actress) with a considerable otaku/moe fanbase. Her most recent role is Enma Ai from Jigoku Shoujo (which I should blog more) and having enjoyed the ending song 'Karinui' I hastily downloaded, I mean aquired this video!

Mamiko + Doll=WINActing shy for the camera ups her MOE factor!I wish I was Enma Ai. :oNow I REALLY wish I was Enma Ai. ;)The video took this much effort to make.We need MOAR.

The video is scarily dark and eerie - but nothing that much happens! Mamiko sits around looking pretty and dresses up like Enma Ai, before then proceeding to hug the doll. By this point the Otaku rating hits the roof. We all need more videos like this! :D
A 10/10 for Mamiko Noto, a 3/10 for originality!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home