Refreshingly Honest.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Gaming Fetish: Unboxing


I'm going to praise the wonders of the internet, it brings enjoyment to many through a variety of media. Thanks to Youtube, it has opened up a new niche of entertainment! UNBOXING.
It's not a form of sport, but perhaps it could be! Do you remember the first time you unwrapped or unboxed something? It almost brings a tear to my eye to see that people on youtube can go that one step further and record their unboxing experiences for us to watch in all it's glory.



The grand opening of Guitar Hero III


Davemaster 42, as shown above, demonstrates the skills needed for such a feat. Needless to say, it has now gone to the reaches of 1up and now, unfortunately, he has quit due an editorial making fun of him.

My opinion? Obviously, when posting stuff up on the internets you have to be prepared. Ok so the guy sounds a bit Cartman from South Park, but no need to spoil his fun when he's giving out so much entertainment to others! Although the video bored me stiff, I'm sure it will give someone out there some sort of enjoyment.

I don't know whether unboxing is extremely nerdy or giving us an insight to what IS in the box.
Please note, I will not be posting up videos of me 'unboxing' my games as I'm incredibly selfish and want to experience the delights of the inner contents myself. ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home