Refreshingly Honest.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

A Long Awaited Update..


Yes, I have returned! I apologise to all my loyal readers as I have had a case of writer's block but of the blogging kind. (It happens!) A good break seems to do a world of good. ;) Now onto the updates!

Back to work! :D

Due to time constraints and pure laziness - I am dropping the following series to blog:

Jigoku Shoujo
Mai Otome

The rest of the anime on my fansub list I will continue, as none are safe from my ruthless commentary! ;D

I'd also like to point out my blog roll - if you have added me or want to be added to my list just let me know via my email! One final mention goes out to Blogsuki, it's a great site for opinions on the local fansub circuit. But let's all be honest, some opinions are better than others..*hint hint*

Hopefully I'll be updating later today, we'll see how it goes!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kerry said...

Thanks for your support! I'll try my best to keep up with you both and be as entertaining! :)

8:51 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home