Refreshingly Honest.

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Anime Fansubs

Here you will find what fansubs I have er.. 'aquired'!

Ongoing
Series that are of interest to me to blog!
Glass Mask
Kasimasi ~Girl Meets Girl~
Lemon Angel Project
RAY - The Animation
The Snow Queen

Pending
Anime that I am deciding whether or not to blog.
Keisatsu Sensha Tai Tank S.W.A.T.
Ouran High School Host Club
Strawberry Panic!
Zegapain

Finished
Anything that I have blogged to the end, goes here!
Gokujou Seitokai

Unfinished
Series I liked that I dropped/quit.
Jigoku Shoujo
Mai-HiME
Mai-Otome

Dropped
The bad/uninteresting get dumped here!
Ah!Megami-sama
Air
~Ayakashi~ Japanese Classic Horror
Fate/Stay Night
Fighting Beauty Wulong
Kagihime Monogatari Eikyuu Alice Rondo
Shinigami no Ballad
The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya
Xenosaga The Animation

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FINALLY an anime blog with some sense of critism! ^_^ keep up the good work. i was laughing so hard at the The Melancholy of blah blah blah

11:59 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home